The Art of Maternity Photography
Elevate your skills joining Carolina for a unique and customized learning experience. This intimate mentoring session will go over lighting, posing, styling, workflow and editing to create breathtaking images.
Each mentoring session will be fully customized to achieve your goals and cover everything that you may want to learn.
1:1 and 2:1 Mentoring available only.
What it includes
Location: Jolie Amelie Studio in Westwood, NJ (available for traveling in the tri-state area)
- Hands on shooting with 2 maternity models.
- light placement the dos and dont's. How to choose the right light modifier for the look you want to create.
- How to create a gallery with variate of beautiful imagery for each client.
- Posing flow break down, how to create a variety of poses for each client.
-How to create a unique client's wardrobe.
- Continue support through Facebook and email
- Online editing review 1 week after workshop.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- 50% deposit is required to schedule your mentoring session. Balance is due 1 week prior to appointment.
- 2 years no compete agreement is required
- Student is responsible for transportation and accommodation.
- DSRL camera required with knowledge of how to shoot manual.
- 50mm or 24-70mm lenses required.
- Please inquire for price.